Come for a walk through the farm...

As most of you are aware myself and my boyfriend are building a new home together. He is a full time farmer. I love the countryside and I have lived in the countryside all my life, however I have never lived on a farm. Our new home will be opposite the older farmhouse. Below are just a few photographs of the land and some nice views around the farm. As you can see there are lakes everywhere and it is so tranquil- I love it. There are many laneways through the farm so when I go for a walk there is just me and all the wildlife around me. Below I have one photograph of one of the newest arrivals on the farm too :)

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely and tranquil place you live in, must be very nice at this time of the year with all the new life and new beginnings.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, beautiful, tranquil, you are so lucky, not only to live there but to be able to earn a living from your surroundings, and to have all the mod cons a new build will bring with it :) Do I sound envious?
    Sue Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so peaceful. I am much more at home in the country. It looks so gorgeous where you are. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm bliss, you are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So serene and beautiful, but most of all love the little calf - you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm at my PARENTS TODAY SO i'M ABLE TO READ YOUR BLOG and comment sorry I had the caps lock on and I'm to lazy to retype...I love the sweet calf and all the pretty rooms yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful photographs! It is no wonder I love that part of Ireland. Best wishes to you and your boyfriend in your new home. :)

    ~kimme

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts